Sales Associate – Full Time
General Description of Work Performed:
The Sales Associate is responsible for representing Top Flight Automotive to current and potential customers by interacting with them in person, on the phone and online in a professional and courteous manner.
- Establish customer relationships within the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Work with customers, on the phone or in person, regarding the make/model/year of vehicle the customer has and what products are needed for that vehicle’s needs/restoration.
- Field orders from accounts/customers by providing the customer with current prices and availability.
- The Sales Associate must inform the customer of any details relating to the length of time before they receive their order, any pricing specials, and any credit the customer may have.
- Miscellaneous duties such as meeting with walk-in customers, retrieving customer’s samples and getting information to help solve any customer problems.
- Attend and work at yearly Car Shows as scheduled.
MINIMUM PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma necessary and three to five years’ experience preferred working in automobile restoration industry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and AS400 environments.
- Possess assertiveness skills and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about interiors/exteriors of Corvettes, Mustangs and other vintage/muscle cars.
- Possess an outgoing and personable personality.
- The Sales Associate works in a well lighted, temperature-controlled environment.
- Walking, sitting and lifting products required.
Receiving/Shipping/OP Associate – Full-Time
Position shared among Receiving, Shipping and Order Processing.
- accuracy and quality of shipments received
- assisting in processing customer product returns
- delivering products
- verify product pulled match customer order
- printing accurate shipping labels
- processing paperwork
- products packaged to minimize risk of shipping damage and to be in compliance with shipping regulations
Heavy lifting, ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions required. Forklift, AS400, and/or MRP-XA software experience a plus.
(Full-Time position – Monday thru Friday – daylight shift)
Offering a competitive starting wage. This is an entry level laborer position. Candidate would be responsible for material handling, baling, grinding, trash removal, driving truck, etc. Basic computer and math skills, manual dexterity and the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. is required. Qualified candidates must have a solid work history, be detail oriented and self-motivated. The candidate must also have the ability to work on their feet most of the day.