Receiving/Shipping/OP Associate – Full-Time
Position shared among Receiving, Shipping and Order Processing.
- accuracy and quality of shipments received
- assisting in processing customer product returns
- delivering products
- verify product pulled match customer order
- printing accurate shipping labels
- processing paperwork
- products packaged to minimize risk of shipping damage and to be in compliance with shipping regulations
Heavy lifting, ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions required. Forklift, AS400, and/or MRP-XA software experience a plus.
E-COMMERCE ASSOCIATE – Full-Time
- Interaction with current and potential customers across multiple online media platforms.
- Assist in maintaining company webstore accounts.
- Confer with customers via webchat, e-mail or telephone regarding product information, price quotes, order status/changes, etc.
- Serve customers with recommendations of product options, product selection, meet deadlines, reviewing orders.
- Promote customer satisfaction by providing resolution of customer inquiries.
- Assist in maintenance and application of product database (i.e. BOM’s, Features/Benefits, ACES & PIES, SDS, installation instructions & manufacturing process.
- Review customer orders to ensure all orders can ship within quoted time frame. Updates orders and notifies customers with order information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years of customer service experience. Experience in distribution/manufacturing preferred.
- One to two years automotive experience preferred (Corvette and/or Mustang knowledge highly desired).
- Possess strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in fast paced environment.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and learn to operate within AS400/Data 3 environments.
- Working knowledge of e-mail and internet use.
The R&D Fabricator is responsible for building molds to be used in the production of new products and repairing molds already used in production as needed. The R&D Fabricator is also responsible for the department’s machinery and tools. The position requires the ability to:
- Use hand tools and trades type tools.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Have proficiency with precision measuring and gauging tools.
- Work independently, multi-task, follow instructions verbal and written – good high school math, language and reading skills required.
- Have good communication skills with ability to communicate with employees of all levels.
- Work as part of a team and in a positive manner.
Previous machine shop and welding (TIG and MIG) experience helpful. Experience with resin composite and urethane materials a plus. We are willing to train a candidate with great attitude and aptitude. High school diploma or equivalent.
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
FULL TIME – Responsible for operating a sewing machine to assemble or finish leather or vinyl products while meeting production standards and maintain the sewing machine by doing normal preventative maintenance.
- Follow work instructions to properly sew products using correct machine settings, materials and thread for the product to be completed in the time allotted.
- Inspect material or work in progress and other raw materials to ensure quality standards are met.
- Communicate clearly with internal customers including the product inspector regarding quality and other issues.
- Properly shut down and organize workstation at day end by placing raw materials in their appropriate storage containers, unplugging tools and placing in their appropriate location. Sweeping work area and taking trash to outside receptacles.
- Maintain and keep supplies and tools stocked.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent and level of understanding needed to excel in this position.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, listening and attention to detail.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Knowledge and skill in operating sewing machines a plus. We are willing to train.
The Sewing Machine Operator is subject to long hours of continuous sewing machine operation. Must have the ability to manipulate arms, wrists, and fingers in continuous repetitive motions and must be able to lift 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HAZARDS
Works in a well-lighted environment and is subject to occasional high decibel sounds associated with production as well as non-toxic fumes associated with production. Subject to extreme repetitive motion. Other duties include working with tools, machinery