General Description of Work Performed:
The Sales Associate is responsible for representing Top Flight Automotive to current and potential customers by interacting with them in person, on the phone and online in a professional and courteous manner.
- Establish customer relationships within the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Work with customers, on the phone or in person, regarding the make/model/year of vehicle the customer has and what products are needed for that vehicle’s needs/restoration.
- Field orders from accounts/customers by providing the customer with current prices and availability.
- The Sales Associate must inform the customer of any details relating to the length of time before they receive their order, any pricing specials, and any credit the customer may have.
- Miscellaneous duties such as meeting with walk-in customers, retrieving customer’s samples and getting information to help solve any customer problems.
- Attend and work at yearly Car Shows as scheduled.
MINIMUM PRIOR KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma necessary and three to five years’ experience preferred working in automobile restoration industry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and AS400 environments.
- Possess assertiveness skills and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable about interiors/exteriors of Corvettes, Mustangs and other vintage/muscle cars.
- Possess an outgoing and personable personality.
- The Sales Associate works in a well lighted, temperature-controlled environment.
- Walking, sitting and lifting products required.